Cavelero News

The Student News Site of Cavelero Mid High School

Cavelero News

Cavelero News

Holiday Maker Fair Flair

On December 2nd, 2023, artists and craftsmans gathered at Cavelero Mid-High School to sell their unique products. Many people came to the event and celebrated the holidays, while the Cavelero band talently played joyful holiday songs. These photos capture the one time a year event and what takes place.

• Jam packed parking lot at Mid-High School, Lake Stevens. Cars are parked in every available spot so they can go to the Holiday Makers Fair December 2, 2023. Finding a good parking spot is hard to come by as cars are constantly trying to steal one another spot.

• The Cavelero band plays wonderful holidays songs during the middle of the event, they are photographed playing Carol of the Bells while Mr. Koreski directs them till the end of the song. Many students wear Santa hats or reindeer ears to add a theatrical element to the performance.

• Local educator Miss. Burdick talk to two lake stevens school district students Audrey Davis and Andi Heiniger about her co-owned tea brand The Gilded Teafling and all the spectacular and unique kinds of tea she sells. On the jars of tea Miss. Burdick puts on special wax seals to make the product even more one of a kind.

• At the Holiday Maker Fair, booths line the hallways, commons, and cafeteria with displays of unique craftsmanship. One display was particularly festive as it shows many Christmas decorations and doodahs. In the festive spirit there is a sign above the archway saying “Believe” to bring a little holiday magic to those passing by.